As stated in my previous post, I had a nail appointment today! I wasn't sure on if I should've done one solid color or a design, buttt I went with design lol. I wanted something small and cute for the beginning of autumn as my October set will be more halloweenie. My nails were so long yesterday omg and typing was getting so frustrating! So this set is a lot shorter than I usually go but I love it! I'm so happy I decided to choose shorter, it feels like I can breathe haha.
Obviously I couldn't talk about my nails without showing you guys a picture!
Here they are!! When I saw this design on pinterest I HAD to get it. I love that it's not too much and you can obviously tell that it's an apple. The nail lady was so helpful and really trying to make sure I was getting what I was showing her. She even tested out colors for me which I'm so grateful for. I feel like I always have to hype myself up to ask for something if I don't like it. I just don't want to come across as rude or annoying. But recently I have gotten better at asking for things and making sure it's what I'm looking for.
Fortunately this time, the lady really didn't mind and she honestly seemed just as motivated as I was to find the right colors. Anyways, this set is perfect for September and I'm so happy with the result!!
- A

these are SO CUTE!!!!
ReplyDeletethank youu!!
DeleteSo cute I love T-T<3
ReplyDelete