Tuesday, September 22, 2026

happy autumn!


 Happy Autumn Equinox from the one and only Sugar Moon Blog! I hope everyone is enjoying their beginning of fall and taking in the cool weather (if its near you). I'm so very lucky that it's going to be quite a chilly week, in the 60s which is crazy! We are very lucky to have the Harvest Moon only a few days after the equinox which makes the full moon even more special. 


As we welcome in this new season, we let go of the summer and everything that came with it. We welcome in new beginnings. Take this time to let this season to remind you how helpful and beautiful it is to let go. Enjoy the fall! I don't know about you but every fall I always seem to get too lazy and end up saying, "I'll just do everything next year" but not this time! With that being said, go on those fall walks, go to a local library, have that pumpkin spice latte you've been craving, and enjoy what mother nature has to give to us. 


Definitely get those cutesie fall outfits ready to be worn and give Trader Joe's a visit as you know they always have the best things for Autumn! I actually went on a fall outfit shopping trip, I spent well over the amount I wanted to spend lol but I got so many goodies. I seriously cannot wait to wear all the clothes I got!! I'll 100% be showing you guys, ofc!


-A

No comments:

Post a Comment

Women need to support women

I've been thinking a lot recently about all the things that have been happening associated with women. Unfortunately, the cruelty and ha...