Tuesday, September 01, 2026

 Happy September 1st!




We have officially made it to the “ber” months! I’ve been so m.i.a because I got a new apartment with my boyfriend! It’s been so crazy and hectic and on top of that I’m sick, yuck. I missed blogging so much though and I had to hop on and make a post asap!


I want to make sure my place is perfectly decorated and ready for the fall season that’s on its way! As it usually is, moving into a new place, it’s kinda empty and there’s nothing on the walls right now. We still have boxes and stuff sitting around so I’m going to try my best to get those emptied and away in storage. I really want to get some fall decorations but due to being sick, my boyfriend says I can’t go anywhere today and that I have to rest :( I will find a way to somehow get what I want lol.


I’m currently eating chicken noodle soup that I made last night after we went on a late night Trader Joe’s grocery run. I LOVE chicken noodle soup when I’m sick and not to mention that it is also soup season! OH it’s also rainy today woohoo! There’s supposed to be thunderstorms today which make the day even better!

I hope everyone else who is reading this isn’t sick like me and is enjoying their first of the month. Get those decorations and get fallin!


-A


1 comment:

Women need to support women

I've been thinking a lot recently about all the things that have been happening associated with women. Unfortunately, the cruelty and ha...