I’ve recently been feeling the calling of coming fully back to practicing and really doing witchcraft everyday. I’ve recently fallen off of actually incorporating it into my everyday life and turning to my altar during any inconvenience lol. I swear there have been more crows showing up around me and it makes me smile honestly, it feels like home is calling. I can hear the crows whispering to me, telling me that I know what to do. I love it. Sadly, when I moved away for a bit I wasn’t able to fit my altar anywhere in my place so I had to unfortunately abandon her. So it only feels right to worship her again and
give my sorrows.
During the time that I had moved, is really when I started seeing all of the crows! I remember one crazy day, which is also the day I noticed this happening, quite literally as soon as I had pulled into the driveway, two crows landed right on top of the house and squawked at me. Plain as day! I will never forget it, truly a magical moment. That’s when I knew though, that it was time to start making my way back to the light (lol im jk). But still! I knew I had to do something and stop ignoring my needs and wants.
Now that I’m back, I can actually focus on my witchcraft. I actually really want to truly teach myself how to read and pull tarot. It’s something I’ve always been so amazed by, and it’s always right! I strive to be just as good as people who can look at the card and know exactly what it means. I hate having to go into my little notebook and be confused asf by the meaning lol. I know you need to connect with the deck and kinda make your own meaning but for me, even that feels difficult but I got this! I will get there, I swear.
As of right now, I have two tarot decks. One is the classic but instead it’s in black and white. Then I have none other than The Labyrinth tarot deck which I don’t let anyone touch, those are specifically for me! Unfortunately I don’t use those as of yet just because I haven’t really got down the meaning of all the cards and I want to wait a bit until I know more so the deck and I are at least understanding each other.
Anyways! That’s all I have for today's post and I hope everyone has a lovely lovely night!
xoxo
-A
I've also recently started getting back into my craft! There's a new crystal shop that opened up a few towns over that has inspired me to start practicing again, as I look forward to chatting with the girls at the shop and connect over what we do! Can't wait to read more about your journey! :)
ReplyDeletethats great! i wish i had a shop like that near by ugh but i wish you the absolute best in your journey! <33
DeleteI got my first tarot deck a few days ago, so I'm really excited how that journey will go! and I would love to know how yours will be! <3
ReplyDeleteyayyy!! I'm so excited for you and thank youu, i shall keep my journey updated as much as i can!
DeleteI’ve always wanted to learn tarot. My grandma used to read cards with a Spanish deck, but I never got the hang of it. My aunt gifted me a Rider-Waite deck, but I still need help reading the cards myself. Anyway, the beginning of autumn/spring seems like a good moment to do it, good luck!
ReplyDelete