Wednesday, August 12, 2026

                                                                                                 

My rating: 10/10


Review: 

I’ve never really been a huge anime fan but this show was just insane. It truly changed my perspective and opinion on anime in general as well. The amount of detail that has gone into this story is so crazy for my head to fully wrap around. I will admit, there were some moments that were confusing and it helped a lot to watch with someone who’s already seen it (my bf lol). But minus that I HIGHLY recommend watching this show if you haven’t already. You’ll feel all the emotions!


Would I recommend it: YES!


4 comments:

  1. attack on titan is so goated i just watched it recently!! sending love from https://vampireinterrupted.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes omg. everybody i meet i try to recommend attack on titian but no one watches it. it's literally my favorite piece of media ever. if you liked aot i recommend death note for your next anime. it's by the same director as aot i think

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will totally give that anime a watch, thank you for the recommendation! <3

      Delete
  3. I loveee aot sm, I can't stop watching it

    ReplyDelete

Women need to support women

I've been thinking a lot recently about all the things that have been happening associated with women. Unfortunately, the cruelty and ha...